Wednesday, September 23, 2015

Howdy Everyone

Howdy everyone and welcome to my new blog!
I decided to create a blog for my love of music and MP3’s because I’ve always felt like I’ve needed an outlet for this passion of mine.

Have you ever stopped and thought how influential music is in our lives? When you’re happy, you dance to the tune of upbeat music; when you’re sad there’s always that one song that you can’t stop listening to and when you’re just hoping to sit back and relax, there’s always a great song to play in the background for that, as well.
I also wanted to know what other people’s output or opinions about music are since I would like to know what specific genres to include in this blog of mine. Although this blog is intended to be an area wherein you can download music, I want it have a human side and have discussion about our love for music.
If you asked me, I really do not have a specific favored genre because I feel like music should not be restricted to just one type which is why I try my best to be as musically knowledgeable as possible. Although, to be honest, there a lot of music that I like less but that doesn’t mean that I completely shut my doors and never listen to them.

I wonder if other people feel this way about music, as well. If you do, please let me know in the comment section below.

I guess I really love music because it’s such a beautiful art form. It allows the listener to understand another person more and at the same time, it also allows us to find our voice through another person’s story when we run out of the right words to say.
 
Another thing I would like to share with everyone is that this blog will not just be limited to music, although it will be the common theme. I also intend to share my other thoughts and daily musings here so you will be able to get a better picture of who I am and hopefully from there, we can all have a better relationship amongst one another.
So yeah, that’s basically it. I hope my readers eventually become my friends and we can all enjoy music and life together, one day at a time.


No comments:

Post a Comment