Saturday, September 26, 2015

Music and Cats?

Music genres has been categorized depending on its style and its traditional set of convention. Many people are driven to keep their life going through the sound of music. Music lovers as I am consider every piece of note as a living soul of composition and the result is a blasting sound for all generations.

 

Keeping every detail of the lyrics to produce an extraordinary composition is quite a stressful job. It requires very keen eye to the kind of sound you want to bring in order to attract music lovers. Setting a good tune to keep every listener eager to hear more is what every composer wants to achieve. Before building my own name as an owner of MP3 Store, I was also a hard working novice music writer. I was very passive on getting to the top that is why I really worked hard to have my own name in the music industry in our town.

 

I dedicated my life to my career that I forgot how to take good care of myself. I was so busy making business that I become abusive to myself. I tend to eat unhealthy food just to make myself feel full when working. I don’t have time for exercise anymore that made me really big for my age and height.

 

Losing weight was really a hard battle for me. One day, I was manning my MP3 Store when I began to feel heaviness in breathing that I started to passed out. That experience was an eye awakening for me to slowly change my lifestyle into a healthier one. My friends and family were very supportive with my decision. They have been encouraging me every single day so I can be on track.

 

Even my cat that I adopted from a Maine Coon rescue was helping me stick to my diet. Every time I had something out that was not healthy he would eat it...

 

I was able to take this great supplement together with my healthy diet and exercise. All my friends and family were very happy with the result and so am I. the benefits that I get from changing my ways to a healthier one gives me a positive outlook in life. People are began to notice the good change in me that I began to inspire some of the overweight people in our town.

 

Sources:
http://www.ruskitamainecoons.co.uk/

No comments:

Post a Comment