Wednesday, September 30, 2015

Finding the Right Road

It’s past 12 midnight and the music is just getting high. People are dancing heavily with the shot of vodka getting into their nerves. You can hear voices everywhere and the DJ is pounding up to play every beat of music. And all I can say is “Thank God It’s Friday and tonight let’s get this party started!”

 

Those were my lines when I was still in my youthful days. I’m so in love with party music and girls are just dying to be with me. Life was so easy back then, partying whenever I want. Jamming with my friends all day long and wasting our time like there’s no tomorrow. But everything turned upside down when my parents had an accident and I needed to work in order to survive. My survival relies on my income and since music is what I am good at, I decided to do part time job in music stores until I have save enough money to build my own Music Store. It was a rough road along the way, my used to be so called friends turned their back at me during the time I needed them most. I was in deep sorrow and very desperate to succeed that I pushed myself hard to earn more than my body can do.

 

I remember how I collapse while I was at work because of fatigue and deep stress. My attending physician encourage me to start changing my lifestyle and learn to practice balance diet with exercise. It was my turning point to take good care of myself. I discipline myself to do daily exercise and to eat healthy and nutritious food only. It was hard at first but when it came into my system, everything was just normal for me.

 

I tried flying to romania and was embarrassed when I almost had to purchase two seats for me… I couldn’t fit into just one...

 

I became a better version of myself and it made me more confident to pursue my dreams in life. Now that I am at my mid 30’s with a business of my own made me feel I have been good with my past life to deserve such a good life right now. Being in the business that has always been my passion is just a dream come true and it all boils down to hard work and perseverance.

 

Sources:
http://www.visionsofromania.co.uk/

No comments:

Post a Comment