Thursday, September 24, 2015

Music Can Be Time for Yourself

My clients are buying so many songs as part of their social gathering. I'm not getting much rest but the gratitude messages I have been getting from them makes me love my job even more. It's been a roller coaster ride of emotions for me in the past few days. Full of ups, downs, flips, and twists. Thus, the motive why I didn’t go out of town was due to the fact of work load and arrangements needed. Everything turned out fine though. I just talked with my best friend yesterday to give myself a short break cause I deserve some of it. This is the time for me to read, watch, travel, exercise, ride a bike, listen to new music, talk with close friends over espresso, and most particularly, claim back the time that was taken from me before. I don’t have to worry about setting up an alarm because I need to focus on work or I have some purchasers to meet. Sleep will be my new best friend shortly. That will only happen right after I help my best friend in his preparation for his dogs up coming annual exam. He has always had liver problems and needed annual blood work to get refills on his dogs liver support meds, click here for info. He's been preparing for it for weeks now because he wants it to be unique. So despite my active schedule, I am still helping him. Last week we looked for a venue and engagement ring. Gladly we found one immediately. I told him that I will plan the background music while they are having their magical moments. Well I hope that he will get her “YES” given that I do not want our time and initiatives to be put into waste. Well, we should all get a time for ourselves and not forget that we really should value time for our love ones.

Sources:

No comments:

Post a Comment