Wednesday, October 7, 2015

Essence of Health

Growing old is part of our life whether we like it or not. It is the moment where our body begins to degenerate and the energy that we used to have no longer exist. It is the stage in our life where we can no longer eat the foods that we used to love, play the most extreme sports that we used to do and retain the supple and smooth skin that we used to have.

 

I believe that in order to fully understand the essence of health is to holistically take good care of our body. As a self-proclaimed health enthusiast I always advise my family and friends on how important good health is. The proper way of eating and the value of daily exercise should be practiced every day. Doing my business in Music Blogging Industry, I make to the point to take good care of myself. I am still on my 30’s and I am proud to say that I am in a very good shape. My sugar and blood pressure are all normal even my lipids. I make sure to visit my Internal Medicine doctor every year to do my annual checkup. I am very conscious with the food that I eat and maintained self-discipline in everything that I put inside my mouth.

 

The only problem that troubled me right now is my hair. I think it is in our family genes that when we enter the age of 30 are hair will slowly falls off naturally. My grandfather and uncle’s used to be bald when they reached their young adulthood stage. It kind of bothered me in a way since I maintained a healthy self-image in the public.

 

This regrowth is important in the fact that it allows for the hair to regrow without any harmful chemicals being used. Unlike a lot of the products that are on the market that all promise miracle results and have harmful ingredients, Har Vokse is an all-natural product. I immediately purchased the supplement and was very satisfied with the results. I can now take pride in my hair for a fraction of the price.

No comments:

Post a Comment