Friday, October 9, 2015

Finding the Break you've Been Looking For

Finding the Break you've Been Looking For

People now have an easy access to music. We all have the types of electronic gadgets that help in us connection, communication, and entertainment. As an owner of an MP3 website, I can definitely say that the competition among music store owners is really tight nowadays.
 

For the past years, I had dealt with so many struggles and financial problems. I have learned so many lessons in a hard way. But I am glad that I was able to surpass all those problems because of the help of my friends.

In 2009, I was supposed to stop managing my store because it was not earning anymore and I could not handle the business properly. Everything did not go out of the plan. I almost gave up. But the people around me did not.
 

I was very fortunate for having two friends who helped me go along the way. One of them graduated with a degree in Creative Marketing while the other one graduated with a Bachelor’s degree in Music. They were able to teach me all things that I had to learn in running a business and satisfying customers.
 

They knew how the market and the competition work. One strategy that they taught me is to know what my customer really wants. Once you find it out, then you will be able to know what you can do for them and you can provide them options that they may want.

I remember, we had a client named Angeline before. She was turning 18 then and extremely preparing for her debut. She couldn’t decide which music she will be playing for her special occasion. So, I asked her what kind of music she loves listening to, theme of the party, venue, invited guests, and all important details of the event.
 

After long hours of talk, we were able to settle the playlist and she paid me for all the arrangements I made. During the event, everybody was amazed and entertained. Some of her friends even asked her where she got the playlist and immediately, the debutant recommended them to me.
 

I never thought that it will be the biggest break of my life. Since then, I received numerous blessings. Being an owner of this MP3 store is not a joke. I feel stressed most of the time. But I’m so blessed to be able to travel where I want, when I want.

 

Sources:
http://www.cancunairporthotels.net/

No comments:

Post a Comment