Monday, October 5, 2015

The World of Music

The World of Music

Who would not love listening to music? In our everyday lives where people are expected to do a lot of responsibilities in life often faced with stress and struggles. Being away just for a moment to get a deep solemn breath can ease that feeling of negativity. One way to sooth our anxious soul is listening to music. Music brings a gratifying sense of calmness to our body. It is like an antidote that can give a sense of relief to the listener.

 

Being in the music industry for more than a decade now makes me a man who knows the different language of music. I believe that music has its own language by simply making our senses active whenever a sound is being heard. Our brain activity is connected on how we react on a certain situation or condition that our body encountered with.

 

The sense of hearing is being activated by our brain as it gives a sound that is endearing to our ears. Creating a good quality of music is one of the foundation to encourage listeners. My creativity and uniqueness every time I make music is what brings me to the top. The beauty in the art of music made me decide to have an MP3 business of my own.

 

The way I do audio encoding format for data compression creates a good business to my digital audio programs.  This business requires audio format for consumer’s audio streaming or storage of digital audio density for the transmission and replay of song on most digital audio players, thus MP3 players were born.

 

According to History, the MP3 lossy audio data compression algorithm takes advantage of a perceptual limitation of human hearing called auditory masking. In 1894, the American physicist Alfred M. Mayer reported that a tone could be rendered inaudible by another tone of lower frequency (Wikipedia). The use of MP3 in the evolutionary world has evolved continuously to make music as a basic need in human existence.

 

Technological gadgets brings forth a lot of convenient benefits to the people. With my experience, gadgets makes my life easier than ever. Everything that I need for my business can be accessed easily through the use of mobile internet. Whenever I get bored or I need some energy booster, I will just turn on my MP3 and listen to my favorite music. All of these simple things are powerful benefits of technology which is continually evolving to meet the needs of every human being.

 

Sources:
http://www.bcconservationcorps.ca/

No comments:

Post a Comment