Friday, October 2, 2015

Pursue your Entrepreneurial Career

After college, I pursue my entrepreneurial career by building my own MP3 Website. My journey as an entrepreneur was not a smooth sail. I had lot of challenges along the way but I face them with courage and determination. I believe that being an entrepreneur, I should contain my strong will and passion for success in order to achieve all my goals in life. I give all my time and effort to my business that I forgot to have my personal life. Not that I am afraid of socializing with the opposite gender but I have my personal reasons as well.

 

As a kid, I grew up in a neighborhood where boys are expected to hold a masculine character. I played basketball, soccer, football, any kind of boy games. But because I move slowly among the others, I always become a victim of bullies. During my adolescent stage, I started to notice that my chest part is beginning to show some bump. I thought it was because of my weight since I’m a bit big compared to my height. I tried to hide and ignore it, but as time passed by the bump continues to become bigger and somehow looks like a boob.

 

My parents was strict and conservative. They were part of Wheelers Labour Organization. They would never do bonding talked with me that made me feel reserved whenever I’m with them. I hide bump until I graduated college. I really pushed myself hard to be become a man my parents will be proud of. I became a slave for triumph because I always wanted to dream big. A dream that would scare me but pushed me through my limit. Then, I started to see opportunity in the music business. I began to gain income that I started to live my own life. And one day, reality bit me. After I took my morning shower I saw my body in the mirror and it scared the hell out of me. The small boob in my chest is bigger than the usual

 

Sources:

http://www.wheelerswebsite.org.uk/




 

No comments:

Post a Comment